April 19, 2013

Friday Favorites 4/19/13

Hello all, can't believe all the craziness still going on in Boston but hope justice is served soon! Anyways I'm so glad this hectic week is almost over and can't wait to enjoy the weekend. Check out some things I've been loving this week!

1. Adidas Boston Tribute Tee
BostonOneFund
There are lot of Boston funds and shirts supporting Boston, but I've ordered this one. 100% of the proceeds go to The One Fund Boston. You can purchase it here!

2.  New Workout Jam by Daft Punk




I am loving this new Daft Punk featuring Pharrell song "Get Lucky"  I heard yesterday and am excited to add it to my workout playlist tonight!

3. My New Running Shoes
CustomNikeLunarGlide



After hinting to my boyfriend that sneakers make a good gift idea, for our anniversary he gave me the gift of customizing my own pair of Nikes! I chose the Lunarglide  +4 sneakers in my favorite colors, pink and teal! You can pretty much choose the color of everything on the shoe and add a customized phrase to the shoe tongues! I've been running in the minimal Brooks PureProjects so this are a bit more cushioned and will take some getting used to, but they look so fresh! You can play around with designing shoes if you're bored like I do sometimes on the Nike website here!

4. Fashion Item I'm Lusting Over


KateSpadewatch


I love most pieces put out by Kate Spade and especially love this watch. It's a gorgeous mint green and has that heavy man watch style I love.  Just a really expensive gift idea for me if anybody is asking :)

5. Recipe to Try this Weekend


ChocolateChipCookiesForTwo


The PurelyTwins always post really awesome, clean recipes.  I've been craving a classic chocolate chip cookie and this gluten-free recipe for two looks perfect. Yes, both cookies will be for me.  



What are some of your favorite workout songs this week?

3 comments:

  1. I'm not usually one to buy the shirts and bracelets in support of tragic events because I already have so many I can't possibly have another, but this is different. I may be buying one soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love all the shirts that are being made! :) P.s that watch is adorable... I can't have nice things like that. My $5 watch is the most I can handle. (well...my Garmin is an exception...and so is my engagement ring) other than that, I don't own expensive jewelry, I don't trust myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That watch is GORGEOUS. I'm officially obsessed. It's going on my wishlist for birthday presents (4 months isn't too early, right? :P)

    As embarrassing as it is to admit it, I'm so excited for Justin Bieber and will.i.am's #Thatpower to come up on my running playlist tomorrow. I first heard it yesterday as I was searching for new songs and I can't get enough of it!

    ReplyDelete